6-4, 207, Sophomore, Summerville, S.C. (HS)
• Green caught a game-high eight passes for 153 yards and a TD in Georgia's 20-17 win against Arizona State. • Green's 56-yard TD reception came in the first quarter and gave the Bulldogs a 7-0 lead. • Green and QB Joe Cox hooked up on a 36-yard reception on 3rd-and-6 late in the game, giving Georgia a 1st-and-10 at the ASU 22 yardline. Three plays later, Blair Walsh hit the game-winning 37-yard field goal as time expired. • Green had his first career FG block in the 4th quarter against the Sun Devils to help clinch Georgia's win. • His eight receptions and 153 yards are single-game bests in the SEC thus far this season.
6-1, 252, Senior, Acworth, Ga. (North Cobb HS)
• The senior leader of South Carolina's defense logged a game-high 10 total tackles (seven solos) with a pair of sacks, another half-tackle for loss, partially blocked punt and two quarterback pressures in the Gamecocks' 16-10 win over Ole Miss. • The two sacks give Norwood 28 in his career, which is tied for eighth place in SEC history. His 2.5 TFLs against the Rebels now give him 49.5 for his career, which is 11th in SEC history. • The Gamecocks held Ole Miss to 10 points and 248 yards of total offense, including just 109 through the air.
Free Safety/Return Specialist
6-3, 225, Junior, New Orleans, La. (Southern Lab HS)
• Jones returned a punt 93 yards for a touchdown to open the fourth quarter in LSU's 30-26 win over Mississippi State. • The 93-yard return ranks second in LSU history and proved to be the winning points for the Tigers. • Jones also recorded seven total tackles (four solos) and a pass deflection on defense. • Keyed a last minute goalline stand by the Tigers that helped preserve victory with a pass deflection on 3rd-and-goal from the 1-yard line and then tackled MSU quarterback Tyson Lee an inch short of end zone on fourth down.
6-6, 315, Junior, Ft. Lauderdale, Fla. (St. Thomas Aquinas HS)
• Pouncey graded out a "Champion" for the fourth-consecutive week in the 41-7 victory over Kentucky. • Helped UF to 362 yards rushing in the win, the most by Florida against an SEC opponent since 1989 (Vanderbilt). • Pouncey leads a Florida offense that has scored a touchdown in 47 of the last 53 quarters, while going three-and-out just 21 times over 56 quarters. • The 31 points scored by the Gators in the first quarter were the most in the first quarter in Urban Meyer's head coaching career.
6-3, 259, Sophomore, Statesboro, Ga. (HS)
• Houston tied for the fourth-most tackles (four) and had the team's only sack in Georgia's 20-17 win over Arizona State. • Houston helped hold the Sun Devils to 88 yards rushing and only 116 yards passing. • Houston was filling in for senior DE Rod Battle, who suffered a season-ending knee injury last week.
5-11, 220, Pensacola, Fla. (Escambia HS)
• Richardson led the Crimson Tide in rushing with 65 yards on nine carries in Alabama's 35-7 win against Arkansas. • He accounted for the Tide's first touchdown of the game on a 52-yard TD run in the second quarter, breaking four tackles and outrunning two defenders for the score. • He also added two catches for 16 yards and participated on the kickoff coverage team. • Richardson is now second on the team in rushing with 280 yards on 38 attempts and is tied for the team lead with four rushing touchdowns.
CB/PR/KOR JAVIER ARENAS (Alabama) -- Had five total tackles (four solos) with three for losses, including two sacks, against Arkansas. Added four punt returns for 59 yards.
WR JOE ADAMS (Arkansas) -- Caught six passes for 81 yards against Alabama.
QB CHRIS TODD (Auburn) -- Completed 19-of-26 passes for 287 yards with five TDs and no interceptions against Ball State.
WR TERRELL ZACHERY (Auburn) -- Had five catches for 122 yards and two touchdowns against Ball State.
QB TIM TEBOW (Florida) -- Rushed for game-high 123 yards on 16 carries and two TDs and completed 5-of-10 passes for 103 yards and another score against Kentucky.
LB RENNIE CURRAN (Georgia) -- Had a team-high six total tackles (3 solos) with a tackle for loss against Arizona State.
SS CALVIN HARRISON (Kentucky) -- Had a game-high 11 total tackles (7 solos) against Florida.
WR BRANDON LaFELL (LSU) -- Had six catches for 101 yards and two touchdowns (4 and 58 yards) against Mississippi State.
RB DEXTER McCLUSTER (Ole Miss) -- Had a game-high 85 yards rushing on 15 carries against South Carolina.
RB ANTHONY DIXON (Mississippi State) -- Had game-high 106 yards rushing on 27 carries and two touchdowns against LSU.
P/PK SPENCER LANNING (South Carolina) -- Hit on 3-of-3 field goals (26, 20, 30) and also averaged 42.9 yards on seven punts against Ole Miss. Also accounted for game-saving TD tackle on Rebel punt return.
TB MONTARIO HARDESTY (Tennessee) -- Rushed for 140 yards on 20 carries and a touchdown and had two catches for 29 yards against Ohio.
PK DANIEL LINCOLN (Tennessee) -- Had a career-long 49 yard field goal and had another field goal (38 yards) against Ohio.
CB MYRON LEWIS (Vanderbilt) -- Notched a pair of interceptions and six total tackles against Rice.
QB LARRY SMITH (Vanderbilt) -- Completed 23-of-41 passes for 268 yards against Rice.