Oct. 24, 2009 SEC Football Schedule
Arkansas at Ole Miss (SEC Network) - 11:21 a.m. CT
Tennessee at Alabama (CBS Sports) - 2:30 p.m. CT
Louisiana Monroe at Kentucky (FS South) - 7 p.m. ET
Vanderbilt at South Carolina (ESPNU) - 7 p.m. ET
Auburn at LSU (ESPN2) - 6:30 p.m. CT
Florida at Mississippi State (ESPN) - 6:30 p.m. CT
- SEC has the nation's top non-conference record at 27-5 (84.4 percentage).
- SEC has five teams ranked in the latest USA Today Coaches Poll, four teams in the AP poll and BCS rankings and three teams ranked in the Harris poll. Alabama moved to the top ranking in the AP poll while Florida holds the top spot in the USA Today and Harris polls and the BCS rankings. LSU is also ranked in all four polls while South Carolina is in three polls (AP, USA Today, BCS) and Ole Miss is 25th in the USA Today poll.
- In 45 home games, total attendance in the SEC is 3,439,564, an average of 76,435 per game. Stadiums are being filled at 98.31 percent of capacity.
- Florida senior QB Tim Tebow is 28-5 (84.8) in his college career as a starting signal-caller. His 84.8 winning percentage is currently fifth among SEC quarterbacks all-time.
- After 7 weeks, SEC teams have scored 245 offensive touchdowns and 114 field goals. That equates to 68.2 percent of all offensive scores coming from touchdowns and 31.8 percent from field goals. It is the highest percentage of field goals in a single-season in the SEC since 1992, when SEC teams accounted for 172 field goals (35.3 percent) and 315 offensive touchdowns (64.7 percent).
- SEC and Big 12 have had the most teams ranked in the AP Top 25 this season - 7 each (SEC: Alabama, Auburn, Florida, Georgia, LSU, Ole Miss and South Carolina). SEC has had the most teams receive points in the AP poll - 10. Other SEC teams receiving points this season include Arkansas, Tennessee and Vanderbilt.
- Tebow has become the SEC's career leader in touchdown responsibility with 123 (48 rushing TDs, 75 passing TDs).
- Alabama PK Leigh Tiffin has moved into a tie for 8th in career scoring in the SEC. Tiffin has 325 career points (118 PATs and 69 FGs). Tiffin is also fifth in career field goals made in the SEC.
- Mississippi State RB Anthony Dixon has moved into a tie for 10th in career touchdowns in the SEC (41). Tebow is fifth in the category with 48.
- Florida's Brandon James and Alabama's Javier Arenas are 1-2 in SEC history in total kick return yardage (punt + kickoff yards). James has 3,512 career yards and Arenas has 3,376 career yards.
- SEC defenses are allowing an average of 19.6 points per game this year. Since 1992, the number is tied for third for the SEC. (1st - 18.8, 1992; 2nd-19.4, 2006; 3rd-19.6, 1993, 2009).
- Since 2004, 85 of the SEC's 268 intra-conference games have been decided by five points or less. It's the most amount of games among NCAA FBS conferences [by number and by percentage (31.72)].
- SEC teams are outscoring opponents by 187 points in the fourth quarter - 561 to 374. Teams playing this weekend, Tennessee at Alabama, are 1-2 in fourth quarter scoring margin.
- Opponents of Alabama and Arkansas have only scored 3 points off of its turnovers this season and LSU opponents have only scored 4 points off of Tiger turnovers this season.
- SEC teams this season have scored 123 rushing TDs and 122 passing TDs this season.