SEARCY - The Harding University football team will be seeking its third consecutive road victory Saturday as it meets Arkansas-Monticello. Kickoff at Convoy Leslie Cotton Bowl Stadium is at 3 p.m.
- Date/Time: Saturday, Oct. 24, 3 p.m. at Convoy Leslie Cotton Bowl Stadium in Monticello.
- Television: TV 16 in Searcy (tape delayed)
- Internet Coverage: Live audio, video and stats on HardingSports.com
- Radio: KVHU-95.3 FM in Searcy (Scott Goode)
- Series: Arkansas-Monticello leads 23-22
- Last Meeting: Arkansas-Monticello won 46-43 in Searcy, on Oct. 25, 2008
- Harding is looking for its first third straight road win for the first time since the 2002-2003 seasons.
- Harding senior Zac Ross will make his third career start at quarterback after rushing for 151 yards last week.
- Harding enters the game 10th in Division II with a +10 turnover margin.
- Harding leads the GSC and ranks 10th nationally with 15 interceptions.
- Harding senior Josh Jones leads the GSC and NCAA Division II with eight interceptions. He is second nationally with 16 passes defended.
- Jones needs two interceptions to tie the GSC single-season record and move into the D2 career top 10.
- Senior Zac Ross needs 62 yards to move into second in career all-purpose yards at Harding.
- HU is under the direction of third-year head coach Ronnie Huckeba, who has an 11-16 overall record.
- Harding and Arkansas-Monticello are meeting for the 46th time overall and 23rd time in Monticello.
- UAM leads the series 23-22 overall but Harding leads 12-10 in games played in Monticello.
- The teams have split the last four meetings played in Monticello. UAM won 48-32 in 2007.
- In the last seven meetings, HU and UAM have combined to score 50 points or more.
- Last season, UAM scored 26 points in the fourth quarter for a comeback victory.
- In the game, David Knighton passed for 493 yards and 3 TD. Kurt Adams had 9 catches for 205 yards.