SEARCY - The Harding University football team plays its final game of the year on Senior Day, Saturday, Nov. 7 against Arkansas Tech at First Security Stadium. Kickoff is at 2 p.m.
- Date/Time: Saturday, Nov. 7, 2 p.m. at First Security Stadium in Searcy.
- Television: TV 16 in Searcy
- Internet Coverage: Live audio, video and stats on HardingSports.com
- Radio: KVHU-95.3 FM in Searcy (Billy Morgan and Jerry Mote)
- Series: Arkansas Tech leads 29-18
- Last Meeting: Arkansas Tech won 56-34 in Russellville, on Nov. 8, 2008
- Harding is holding its Senior Day activities prior to the Arkansas Tech game.
- Sixteen players will be playing their final home game for the Bisons.
- Arkansas Tech is ranked No. 6 in the NCAA II South Region and would likely clinch an NCAA II Playoff berth with a victory.
- Harding has a +15 turnover margin this season in its wins and a -5 turnover margin in its losses.
- Senior Zac Ross leads Harding in rushing and receiving, a feat accomplished only four times in program history.
- Harding senior Josh Jones leads the GSC and is tied for second nationally with eight interceptions ... Jones needs two interceptions to tie the GSC single-season record and move into the D2 career top 10.
- Harding has run more plays than any other GSC team this season (754) but still is last in the conference in time of possession (27:22).
- HU is under the direction of third-year head coach Ronnie Huckeba, who has an 12-17 overall record.