JONESBORO, AR (KAIT) - Monday, the city of Jonesboro will host seven town hall meetings asking for your input. They are taking comments for their comprehensive plan titled Jonesboro Vision 2030.
According to a news release from the Comprehensive Planning Advisory Commission, leading communities around the country are developing plans to provide a blueprint for responsible growth. It includes goals and objectives for future planning. The commission says it's vital they receive input from the community.
The workshops are scheduled for Monday, October 11 at 6:00pm at the following locations:
- ASU Student Union (Third floor, Mockingbird Room)
- Valley View High School (Cafeteria)
- Jonesboro High School (Cafeteria)
- Nettleton High School (Cafeteria)
- Earl Bell Community Center (Community Room)
- Parker Park Community Center (Community Room)
- Huntington Building (Council Chambers)