MOUNTAIN HOME, AR (KAIT) – The Baxter County Sheriff's Office has arrested 12 people over the weekend for alcohol related offenses.
According to police, deputies responded to an address on Deer Park Loop on Nov. 28 at approximately 1:32 a.m. in reference to a disturbance call. There, officers say they found a party with underage drinkers.
Officers say about ten vehicles were parked in the yard and street in front of the house and saw several people going in and out. Deputies say when they approached the house, they saw several people believed to be minors drinking and/or in the presence of large quantities of alcohol.
Upon investigation, deputies did find several minors that had been drinking as well as three adults who allegedly furnished the alcohol. Charges were filed as follows:
Knowingly furnishing alcohol to minors:
- Richard Huffins, 23, Mountain Home;
- Alan Dover, 21, Mountain Home; and
- Kaila Sandoval, 21, Mountain Home
Minor in Possession of Alcohol:
- Chelsea Knight, 20, Mountain Home;
- Sabier Miller, 20, rural Mountain Home;
- Jaimee Branscum, 19, Pineville;
- Santana Belt, 18, Clarkridge;
- Jordan Wolf, 20, Mountain Home;
- Alex Brandt, 20, Mountain Home;
- Saxton Hatman, 19, Jacksonville; and
- Mason Conner, 19, Mountain Home
All listed are due in Baxter County District Court on December 16th and face misdemeanor offenses. A 17-year-old female was also taken into custody for minor in possession of alcohol and turned over to Baxter County Juvenile Services. Two other minors had not been drinking and were released without charges.