Player of the Week
C'eira Ricketts • Arkansas
Junior • Guard • Louisville, Ky.
• Eleven rebounds at Utah is a season-best, two shy of career best.
• Also at Utah, her nine free throws made and 11 free throw attempts are season bests and career bests.
• First season double-double with 19 points and 11 rebounds at Utah (sixth of her career/first since freshman year).
• Hit clutch free throw near end of UTA game to give Arkansas four-point advantage with 0:17 remaining in game.
• Averaged 16.0 ppg, 7.5 rpg, 2.5 apg and 2.0 spg last week.
Freshman of the Week
Meighan Simmons • Tennessee
Guard • Cibolo, Texas
• In her first game starting at point guard, she scored a career-high 28 points and dished a career-high five assists in the game versus Lamar.
• With 2:10 left in the contest against Lamar, Simmons drilled her eighth three of the game to break the UT single game record.
• Against Old Dominion, Simmons once again led the Lady Vol in scoring dropping in 14 points and dishing a team -high four assists.
• On the week, Simmons scored 42 points and added four rebounds, nine assists, four steals and a block. She shot 48.4%; 45.0% from behind the arc.