Four injured after dessert catches fire June 14, 2011 at 2:44 PM CDT - Updated June 24 at 9:28 AM PALM HARBOR, FL (WTSP/CNN) - Four people were injured at a Florida restaurant Saturday when the alcohol from a bananas foster dessert ignited. Fire officials said a waiter was preparing two of the desserts at Ozona Blue Grill in Palm Harbor when flames leapt from the dish and onto a table. A 25-year-old woman remains in the hospital with severe burns. Another 56-year-old woman was also taken to the hospital by helicopter. Two others, who refused medical treatment, were burned on their knees. Copyright 2011 WTSP via CNN. All rights reserved.