BEEBE, AR (KAIT) - Deputies with the White County Sheriff's Office were called to the scene of a house fire Monday morning in Beebe.
The house, located at 801 Shiloh Road, was fully engulfed when deputies arrived. Deputies learned that Jennifer Latture, 34, was taken to the White County Medical Center by her husband and son.
They were told Latture had severe burns to her face and arms and also suffered from smoke inhalation. When authorities arrived at the hospital, the husband and son had already left. Despite several attempts, authorities were unable to get in contact with the husband or son via telephone.
Mrs. Latture has been transported to the Arkansas Children's Hospital due to the severity of her burns.
The fire is still under investigation.