ARMOREL, AR (KAIT) - Around 8:05 p.m. Monday night, the Blytheville Fire Department was called to the scene of an industrial fire in Armorel.
According to fire officials, Pizo Manufacturing caught fire when a hole burned into one of the furnaces. The hole then leaked melted metal onto the floor, catching the building on fire.
According to the Blytheville Fire Department, the roof caught fire and there was extensive damage done to the building.
No one was injured in the fire.
Pizo is located across from Nucor. The Blytheville Fire Department as well as the Armorel Volunteer Fire Department responded to the fire.