From Harding University
The Harding men's soccer team plays its third of four home games to open the season Tuesday when it hosts Maryville University at 5 p.m.
* Harding enters the game 1-1 with a 1-0 victory over Lynn and a 3-1 loss to Northeastern State. The Bisons will wrap up the four-game homestand to open the season Friday at 7:30 p.m. against Ouachita Baptist.
* Harding's goals this season have come from sophomore Ryan Wilhelm and junior Josh Ireland. Freshman Ian Park leads the team with three shots. Senior Austin Brown and junior Caleb Eddleman have played the full 90 minutes in both games.
* Harding will be without starting defender Gehrig Haberstock, who will be sitting out a mandatory one-game suspension after receiving a red card against Northeastern State. Senior Connor Galloway and freshman Nathan Monan are also out because of injuries.
* Maryville University also enters the game 1-1 after defeating Missouri Baptist 5-0 and losing 5-3 to McKendree. Matt Bearley leads the Saints with two goals and one assist. Kory Dowell also has two goals.
* Maryville is located in Maryville, Mo., and is a member of the Division II Great Lakes Valley Conference.