WASHINGTON, DC (KAIT) – The Consumer Product Safety Commission is recalling about 10,000 LED nightlight's because of a burn hazard.
According to the CPSC, Corvest Acquisition Inc. says the LED nightlight's can overheat, smolder, and melt which may cause minor burns to customers.
The firm has received five reports of the nightlight overheating, smoldering, or melting. No injuries have been reported.
Consumers are advised to immediately stop using the recalled nightlight's and discard them.
For more information on this recall, including model numbers and contact information click here.