- 5 cups square cereal pieces
- 1/2 cup chopped nuts
- 1/3 cup margarine, melted
- 1/4 cup sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1/2 cup coarsely cut dried apples
- 1/2 cup raisins
- Combine cereal & nuts into a large baking pan.
- Pour melted margarine over the cereal mixture while stirring.
- Stir together sugar & cinnamon. Sprinkle over the cereal mixture and stir to coat evenly.
- Bake at 250º for 45 minutes. Stir the mixture every 15 minutes, and stir in the apples and raisins.
- Be sure to cool the mixture before storing it. Store it in a container with a tight lid.