STEELE, MO (KAIT) – Steele Police have arrested five people on various drug charges.
According to Supervising Bootheel DTF Agent John Higgins, several law enforcement officials met at a pre-determined location to serve ten felony arrest warrants in Steele; the following people were taken into custody:
- Johnnie Hudson, 47, was arrested on distribution of a controlled substance.
- Lewis Knowles, 54, was arrested on sale of a controlled substance.
- Donna Parks, 39, was arrested on distribution of a controlled substance.
- Lee Houston III, 41, was arrested with no charge listed by police.
- Ronnie Rollins, 46, was arrested on possession of a controlled substance.
All persons arrested were from Steele, were taken to the Pemiscot County Justice Center, and are being held without bond pending an appearance in front of Division II Judge Byron Luber.
Higgins says these arrests were the first part of a recent wave of arrest warrants issued by the Pemiscot County Prosecuting Attorney.
At the time of this report, several suspects had not been located.
Agents of the Bootheel Drug Task Force under the direct supervision of Sheriff Tommy Greenwell, Officers from the Steele Police Department, the Pemiscot County Sheriff's Office, and ATF participated in this arrest.