From the Big 12 Conference
• Iowa State, Oklahoma and Texas remain ranked in the American Volleyball Coaches Association Top 25 poll. All three teams climbed one spot from last week. The Longhorns are at No. 19, while the Cyclones sit at No. 14 and the Sooners are No. 21. Kansas State and Texas A&M received votes. The Aggies have received votes for the past eight weeks, while the Wildcats have for the past four. The Big 12 is one of four conferences that boasts three or more squads in the poll.
• The second half of the Conference schedule begins Wednesday with Iowa State and Texas tied atop the Big 12 standings. Five weeks remain in the regular season. Both teams have just one conference loss. The two teams face off in Austin on Friday. ISU's lone conference loss came at the hands of the Longhorns, who are a perfect 9-0 at home while the Cyclones are 4-0 on the road in conference play. Along with UT, Oklahoma is the only conference squad undefeated at home this season. ISU handed TAMU its first home loss last weekend.
• UT also owns the third-longest active home winning streak in the nation having won 24-straight contests in Austin. Only Cincinnati (45) and Nebraska (32) have longer active win streaks at home.
• The Cyclones are third in the nation in RPI, behind only Illinois and Nebraska. Texas ranks fifth, Texas A&M 20th, Oklahoma 21st and Kansas State 33rd. Missouri (37th) and Kansas (40th) round out the top 40, while Baylor is 46th and Texas Tech at 103rd. ISU's No. 3 RPI ranking is the highest in program history. The squad was 6th in 2009. Iowa State's three losses have been to top 15 teams.
• Four individuals have posted 10-plus double-double outings, with Brianne Barker (OU) and Amanda Dowdy (TTU) leading the conference with 17 each. Kelsey Black (TAMU) has 13 and Carly Jenson (ISU) 11, while Allie Sawatzky (TAMU) has the only triple-double of the season.
• Three Big 12 teams rank in the top 25 nationally in blocks with Texas Tech ranking fifth with a 3.05 average. Kansas (20th) and Texas (22nd) are also ranked.
• The Big 12 boasts four teams in the NCAA top 25 for average home attendance, tied for the second most among all conferences. Texas (seventh) and Missouri (ninth) are among the top 10, while Iowa State (11th) and Texas A&M (22nd) are the Big 12's other top 25 representatives.