JONESBORO, AR (KAIT) – Road closings are coming into the KAITNewsroom from the Arkansas Highway Transportation Department. Current Closingare as follows:
- 1.02 MILES BEFORE US 67 N , ending AT RT H S .
- 6.11 MILES BEFORE MO 51 N , ending 3.12 MILES BEFORE MO 51 N.
- 3.12 MILES AFTER MO 51 S , ending 6.11 MILES AFTER MO 51 S .
- Crittenden Co: Hwy 118Section 3A at log mile 12.3 near Earle is closed due to high water.
- 1.07 MILES AFTER RT NN S , ending 4.16 MILES AFTER RT NN S .
- 4.16 MILES BEFORE RT NN N , ending 1.07 MILES BEFORE RT NN N.
- Independence Co: Hwy 37Section 6A from Cord to the Black River Bridge is closed due to high water.
- Jackson Co: Hwy 224Section 0A from log mile 0.0 to 8.25 is closed due to high water.
- Jackson Co: Hwy 18Section 1 at Grubbs from log mile 12 to the Poinsett Co line is closed due tohigh water.
- Jackson Co: Hwy 37Section 3 from log mile 6.4 to 5.06 near Pennington is closed due to highwater.
- Mississippi Co: Hwy 148Section 1A from log mile 0.0 to 4.61 South of Promised Land is closed due tohigh water.
- Mississippi Co: Hwy 158Section 2A from log mile 0.0 to 2.5 near Mandalay is closed due to high water.
- Randolph Co: Hwy 166Section 1A from log mile 3.0 to 3.3 near Engelberg is closed due high water.
- 2.78 MILES AFTER RT KK W , ending 2.88 MILES AFTER RT KK W .
- 2.88 MILES BEFORE RT KK E , ending 2.78 MILES BEFORE RT KK E.
- Road closure begins 3.19 miles after mo 106 w .
- Road closure begins 3.26 miles before mo 106 e .
- Road closure begins 2.18 miles after rt z s .
- Road closure begins 2.04 miles after rt y w .
These road closings will be updated throughout the day, pleasekeep checking back for more information. You can also get current road closingsat:
You can also follow AHTD on Twitter, or by calling them Toll Free at (800)245-1672.
While you're traveling, please remember to "Turn Around,Don't Drown." If you see standing water on the road, please find analternate route to travel.