FORREST CITY, AR (KAIT) – Forrest City Police say they have arrested five men for Failure to Comply with Sex Offender Registration and Reporting Requirements.
According to police, the following men were arrested:
- Alfonzo Washington, 37 year old of 1014 South Rosser Street in Forrest City,
- Benny Joey Word, 34 year old of 136 S. Beech Street in Forrest City,
- Reginald Bradley, 44 year old of 913 North Division Street in Forrest City,
- David Harris, 46 year old of 723 Choctaw Street in Forrest City, and
- Larry Holmes, 52 of 1159 East Garland Street in Forrest City.
Registered sex offenders are required by law to verify residences with local law enforcement every six months. When an offender doesn't verify residency with the local law enforcement agency, they are subject to arrest for a felony offense.