(KFVS) - The threat of severe weather has passed through Missouri leaving some damage behind.
Some of the more severe damage was in Marston, MO where at least 1 camper was flipped over and a home's roof was ripped off.
Throughout the evening Sunday, several watches and warnings were issued. Damaging winds were the primary concern with this weather system. According to the National Weather Service, the weather system had the potential for tornadoes, torential rainfall and flash flooding.
Damage reports from NWS
- 7:25 p.m. - 50 mph winds, one inch hail at Butler County, Mo.
- 8:15 p.m. - 1.35 inches rain at 45 minutes in Poplar Bluff, Mo.
- 8:34 p.m. - Power line down at Perryville
- 8:48 p.m. - Quarter size hail reported at Stoddard County, Mo.
- 9:12 p.m. - Camper overturned, mobile home roof blown off in Marston, Mo.