- 1 ½ - 2 lbs. Beef Flank
- 1 sliced Onion
- 1 Green Pepper (cut into strips)
- 1 Red Pepper (cut into strips)
- 1 small can of Chopped Jalepeño Peppers
- 1 tbsp. Cilantro
- 1 tsp. Garlic Powder
- 1 tsp. Chili Powder
- 1 tsp. Cumin
- ¼ tsp. Salt
- ¼ tsp. Pepper
- 8 oz. can of Chopped Tomatoes
- 12 Flour Tortillas
Sour Cream, Shredded Lettuce, Salsa, Chopped Tomatoes
- Cut meat into ½ inch strips.
- In a slow cooker, combine meat, onions, peppers, cilantro, garlic powder, chili powder, cumin, salt, & pepper.
- Add the tomatoes.
- Cover and cook for 6-7 hours on low, or until the meat is tender.
- To serve, spread the meat mixture on warm tortillas and add your favorite toppings.
For more great recipes, be sure to watch for Miss Jane, every Thursday on Good Morning Region 8.