Dryer fire causes minor damage in Paragould home - KAIT Jonesboro, AR - Region 8 News, weather, sports

Dryer fire causes minor damage in Paragould home

PARAGOULD, AR (KAIT) – A Paragould home suffers minor damage after firefighters responded to a house fire emergency.

According to the Paragould Fire Department, a call came into 9-1-1 of a house fire at 606 N. 14thAvenue. When firefighters arrived, smoke could be seen coming from the home.

The family says the fire started near the dryer, and firefighters were able to quickly extinguish any flames. The inside of the home suffered minor smoke damage.

No was injured in the fire.

Copyright 2012 KAIT. All rights reserved.

Powered by Frankly