- 1 lb. Ground Turkey
- 1 large Chopped Onion
- 1 tsp. Dry Minced Garlic
- 1 10 oz. Can of Enchilada Sauce
- 1 8 oz. Can of Tomato Sauce
- 2 15 ½ oz. Cans of Beans w/ Mexican or Chili Seasoning
- 2 12-16 oz. Cans of Mexicali Corn
- 6 Corn Tortillas
- ½ lb. Shredded Low-Fat Cheddar Cheese
- Brown ground turkey. Drain the excess fat.
- Add onion and garlic to the beef, cook until onion is clear and soft.
- Season with salt and pepper, if you choose.
- Combine enchilada and tomato sauces into a bowl.
- Open cans of beans & corn, drain the corn.
- Wipe inside of Crock Pot with oil.
- Assemble ingredients by the Crock Pot. Place 1 tortilla in the bottom of the Crock Pot. Make 5 layers using 1/5 of each ingredient in this order: turkey, beans, corn, sauce, cheese, and tortilla, ending with a topping of cheese.
- Cover Crock Pot & cook on low for 5-7 hours.