JFD responded to a fire at Chef's In - KAIT-Jonesboro, AR-News, weather, sports

Breaking News

JFD responded to a fire at Chef's In

Posted:

JONESBORO, AR (KAIT)- The Jonesboro Fire Department responded to a fire at the Chef's In restaurant in downtown Jonesboro Tuesday night.

Firefighters say the fire began in a pile of dirty rags that were sitting on a small plastic chair. They suspect the rags may have contained cleaning chemicals that combined to start the blaze. 

There was no structural damage done to the business and it was contained to the far east end of the building. 

Chef's In was closed during the time of the fire and no injuries were reported. 

Copyright 2012 KAIT. All rights reserved.

Powered by WorldNow

472 Craighead Co. 766
Jonesboro, AR 72401
(870) 931-8888

FCC Public File
publicfile@kait8.com
(870) 336-1816
EEO Report
Closed Captioning

All content © Copyright 2000 - 2014 Worldnow and KAIT. All Rights Reserved.
For more information on this site, please read our Privacy Policy and Terms of Service.