Grain truck overturns on Hwy 49 - KAIT Jonesboro, AR - Region 8 News, weather, sports

Grain truck overturns on Hwy 49

CRAIGHEAD COUNTY, AR (KAIT) – Police are investigating the overturning of a grain truck early Tuesday morning.

The grain truck overturned on Highway 49 near Gibson Switch, spilling grain into a ditch.

No one was injured, but police say traffic is moving slowly as crews work to get the tractor trailer out of the ditch.

Copyright 2013 KAIT. All rights reserved.

  • Region 8 News</span><a class="customMoreLink" href="/Global/category.asp?C=4391" target="_top">More >></a>Region 8 NewsMore>>

  • Nucor to build new steel mill in central Missouri

    Nucor to build new steel mill in central Missouri

    Wednesday, November 22 2017 8:00 AM EST2017-11-22 13:00:04 GMT
    (Source: Raycom Media)(Source: Raycom Media)

    Steel producer Nucor is building a steel mill in the mid-Missouri city of Sedalia.

    Steel producer Nucor is building a steel mill in the mid-Missouri city of Sedalia.

  • Foundation to adopt a family for Christmas

    Foundation to adopt a family for Christmas

    Tuesday, November 21 2017 11:40 PM EST2017-11-22 04:40:57 GMT
    Tuesday, November 21 2017 11:55 PM EST2017-11-22 04:55:13 GMT
    (Source: Keeunna Watson)(Source: Keeunna Watson)

    A foundation in honor of a Jonesboro who died from epilepsy is finding a way to serve another family in need for Christmas.

    A foundation in honor of a Jonesboro who died from epilepsy is finding a way to serve another family in need for Christmas.

  • Family safely makes it out of house fire in Matthews, MO

    Family safely makes it out of house fire in Matthews, MO

    Tuesday, November 21 2017 11:47 PM EST2017-11-22 04:47:04 GMT
    source:  Raycom Mediasource: Raycom Media

    According to an official with the Matthews Volunteer Fire Department, a family was inside the home when the fire started in an upstairs bathroom.

    According to an official with the Matthews Volunteer Fire Department, a family was inside the home when the fire started in an upstairs bathroom.

Powered by Frankly