Batesville HS evacuated due to small electrical fire at gym - KAIT-Jonesboro, AR-News, weather, sports

Batesville HS evacuated due to small electrical fire at gym

Posted: Updated:

BATESVILLE, AR (KAIT) - A small electrical fire at the Batesville High School gym leads to the evacuation of the school.

Superintendent Dr. Randy Willison tells Region 8 News the powerline connected to the gym caught fire Monday afternoon. The Batesville Fire Department is currently working to put out the fire.

No injuries have been reported.

Copyright 2013 KAIT. All rights reserved.

Powered by WorldNow

472 Craighead Co. 766
Jonesboro, AR 72401
(870) 931-8888

FCC Public File
publicfile@kait8.com
(870) 336-1816
EEO Report
Closed Captioning

All content © Copyright 2000 - 2014 Worldnow and KAIT. All Rights Reserved.
For more information on this site, please read our Privacy Policy and Terms of Service.