Red Wolves 500 created to transform A-State athletics
JONESBORO, Ark. (AStateRedWolves.com) – The Red Wolves Foundation announced its latest fundraising initiative Thursday with the introduction of the "Red Wolves 500". Members of the Red Wolves 500 will be one of the driving forces behind building Arkansas State Athletics into a national brand.
The goal of the Red Wolves 500 program is to recruit 500 individuals or entities committed to donating a minimum of $50,000 to be paid over five years ($10,000 or more annually) to the Red Wolves Foundation.
"In the ever changing world of college athletics , an actively supportive fan base is the lifeblood for any program," said Terry Mohajir, Arkansas State Athletics Director. "We have that here at Arkansas State, and we are calling on all Arkansans and Red Wolves nationwide to join us on the journey of transforming our program, our city and our state."
Members of the Red Wolves 500 group will enjoy the highest level of benefits and have exclusive access at athletics events. Further, members of the 500 will also enjoy corporate networking and leadership opportunities that will serve to benefit them in new and more interactive ways.
"My wife, Criss, and I are excited to be members of the Red Wolves 500," said former Arkansas State Head Football Coach and Director of Athletics Larry Lacewell. "I'd like to encourage Red Wolves supporters everywhere to join me in investing in the continued growth and success of Arkansas State. This giving level will continue to help our athletics program emerge into a national brand, and I look forward to seeing how the Red Wolves 500 will accelerate that trend."
"Over the past year, Athletics Director Terry Mohajir has clearly defined the blueprint for growth and building a national brand here at Arkansas State," said Carter Ford, Executive Director of the Red Wolves Foundation. "That blueprint involves our scheduling philosophy, building first-class facilities, winning championships, growing our fan base and implementing measures that will drastically increase the overall annual operating budget. The Red Wolves 500 program will give Arkansas State Athletics the capability and the flexibility to work with each of these issues in a way that will help us achieve our goals."
In the coming months and years, the Red Wolves Foundation will prioritize building the Red Wolves 500 program to include all of the state and country's best Red Wolves ambassadors.
"Supporters of the Red Wolves Foundation are our best ambassadors in the State of Arkansas and across the country," said Mohajir. "We are asking both members of the Red Wolves 500 and all supporters of Arkansas State Athletics to encourage others to join the Red Wolves Foundation and become a part of the Red Wolves 500."
A distinguishing factor of the Red Wolves 500 program will be the overall experience for each member. As part of the restructuring efforts within the Red Wolves Foundation, giving donors the best overall customer service possible, while also doing more to focus on developing relationships with all supporters, is at the highest of priorities for the organization.
A few of the incentives include, but are not limited to the following:
• Networking events for Red Wolves 500 members with a high-profile speaker.
• First priority to travel with the football team.
• First priority for future courtside basketball seating.
• First priority for postseason competition and away games.
• Pregame football sideline passes to watch the Red Wolves warm up before a game.
• First priority to purchase future football stadium loge seating.
• Name posted in the future football operations facility.
• Name will be posted on the Red Wolves Foundation Web site.
• Access to Athletics Director/Chancellor's basketball hospitality suite.
• First priority for baseball chair back seats and tailgating locations.
• Name listed in the football game program.
• Red Wolves Foundation window decal.
• A black blazer with a Red Wolves logo identifying each member as an elite supporter of Red Wolves Athletics.
• Name will be shown as a Red Wolves 500 member on the football and basketball video boards during games.
• A ceremony honoring new Red Wolves 500 members will be held each year.
Additional information about the Red Wolves Foundation and the Red Wolves 500 program may be acquired by contacting 870-972-2401.
472 Craighead Co. 766
Jonesboro, AR 72401