Cómo mantener a sus familias a salvo de un incendio - KAIT-Jonesboro, AR-News, weather, sports

Cómo mantener a sus familias a salvo de un incendio

Posted: Updated:
  • Most Popular StoriesMost Popular StoriesMore>>

  • High school senior kicked out of prom for wearing pants

    High school senior kicked out of prom for wearing pants

    Tuesday, April 22 2014 12:27 PM EDT2014-04-22 16:27:58 GMT
    According to a senior at Cherryville High School, a pair of her red skinny jeans got her kicked out of her Senior Prom and has started a bit of a controversy at the school since. "In a way it's kind of
    According to a senior at Cherryville High School, a pair of her red skinny jeans got her kicked out of her Senior Prom and has started a bit of a controversy at the school since.
  • Residents react to missing machete man

    Residents react to missing machete man

    Wednesday, April 23 2014 8:07 AM EDT2014-04-23 12:07:17 GMT
    Police are still searching for a possibly armed suspect, 26-year-old Jeffrey Wegener in Oregon and Ripley counties in Missouri, along with Randolph county in Arkansas. 
    Police are still searching for a possibly armed suspect, 26-year-old Jeffrey Wegener in Oregon and Ripley counties in Missouri, along with Randolph county in Arkansas. Wegener stole an Oregon County Sheriff Department deputy's truck Sunday night and drove it into the Eleven Point River.
  • Update: Memorial fund established for drowning victim

    Update: Memorial fund established for drowning victim

    Tuesday, April 22 2014 10:04 AM EDT2014-04-22 14:04:52 GMT
    JONESBORO, AR (KAIT) – A memorial fund has been created for an 11-year-old girl who died after she became trapped beneath a pipe in a water-filled ditch for 20 minutes.
    Kyria Seymour of Jonesboro died Saturday, April 19, at LeBonheur Children's Hospital in Memphis, TN. A memorial fund has been created for an 11-year-old girl who died after she became trapped beneath a pipe in a water-filled ditch for 20 minutes.

 

JONESBORO, AR (KAIT) - En el tiempo de frío muchos sacamos los calentadores, pero muchas veces esos calentadores causan incendios.
Los dueños de las casas afectadas pierden mucho solo por el mal uso de un calentador.

Hubieron 14 fuegos esta semana en diferentes partes en Región 8.

En la cuidad de Paragould un fuego el jueves destruyo una casa móvil en la calle Baldwin. 

Nadie fue herido y los bomberos creen que fue por un calentador.

El lunes- Bomberos de Paragould trabajaron dos fuegos.

La causa de un fuego en la calle 8 es porque un calentador fue usado  para descongelar tubería adentro de la casa.

En Jonesboro, un fuego daño una casa en la calle Woodrow a las 6 de la mañana el jueves.

Los dueños de la casa nos contaron que comenzó por un calentador.

Pero hay varias cosas que usted puede hacer para asegurar que su calentador no se prenda en llamas.

Mantengo cualquier cosa que se pueda prender en llamas lejos del calentador.

Los niños tienen que estar un mínimo de tres pies lejos.

No deje los calentadores prendidos mientras usted duerma o no este en el mismo cuarto.

Y oficiales dicen que por favor nunca use su estufa para calentar su casa.

 

Copyright 2014 KAIT. All rights reserved.

 

Powered by WorldNow

472 Craighead Co. 766
Jonesboro, AR 72401
(870) 931-8888

FCC Public File
publicfile@kait8.com
(870) 336-1816
EEO Report
Closed Captioning

All content © Copyright 2000 - 2014 Worldnow and KAIT. All Rights Reserved.
For more information on this site, please read our Privacy Policy and Terms of Service.