ARKANSAS (13-7, 2-5) vs. LSU (13-6, 4-3)
Date: Saturday, February 1, 2014
Time: 4:05 P.M.
City: Baton Rouge, La.
Site: Maravich Center (13,215)
Online Video: ESPN3
Talent: Tom Hart (P-B-P) & Jon Sundvold (Analyst)
Audio: Razorback/IMG Sports Network
Talent: Chuck Barrett (P-B-P) & Rick Schaeffer (Analyst)
Live Stats: www.ArkansasRazorbacks.com
Hashtags: #Fastest40 | #WeHOGS
Current Streak: L1
Last 5 Games: 2-3 | Last 10 Games: 5-5
Away Record: 0-3 | Current Streak: L6
Vs. LSU: 31-25 | Streak: L3
At LSU: 10-14 | Streak: L5
Last Meeting: LSU, 65-60 • Feb. 27, 2013
AT A GLANCE
Arkansas will visit LSU on Saturday for the 23rd straight season seen on ESPNU. The Razorbacks have traveled to Baton Rouge, La. in each of its 23 years in the SEC, as it will enter the 57th meeting between the two teams on a six-game road losing streak. Five of Arkansas' seven SEC games have been decided by seven points or less, the most over the first seven league games since 2009-10. The top scoring team in the SEC (82.3), Arkansas sports a balanced attack that is evident by being one of just two SEC teams with no players in the top 20 in scoring.
RAZORBACK FAST BREAK FACTS
• Lead the SEC and rank 18th in the nation in scoring (82.3) with no players in the top 20 in the SEC in scoring.
• Only team in the SEC to score 100 points three times, which is the same total produced the
previous seven years combined.
• 10 different players have reached double figures while six players have led the team in scoring.
• Also lead the SEC in assists (16.2), assist/turnover ratio (1.4) and turnover margin (+6.4), a
figure it has led the league in both years under coach Anderson.
• Turnover margin of +6.4 ranks third in the nation, while its out-scoring opponents by 10.2 per
game in points off turnovers.
• Won the turnover battle by double-digits five times and have scored 20+ points off turnovers in 11 games.
• Finished with equal or more assists than turnovers in 18 games, while opponents have
accomplished the same feat just three times.
• Own a 5-0 record when passing out 20+ assists while coach Anderson is 80-1 all-time when his teams accomplish the feat.
• Won the turnover battle in 23 of last 24 games dating back to last year and 72 of 84 games under coach Anderson.
• The Arkansas bench is averaging 34.6 points, has supplied a double figure scorer in all but three games and has out-scored the opposition 16 times resulting in a +13.2 per game margin.
• Forced opponents into 20 turnovers 20 times (19-1), including six times (6-0) this season, under Anderson, while coming away with 10+ steals in 30 contests (22-8).
• Anderson's #Fastest40 style of play has resulted in his teams winning the turnover battle in 324 of 382 career games.
• Averaging 87.8 points per game at home this season (11-2).
• Played three straight overtime games vs. Florida, vs. Kentucky and at Georgia, a first in program history ... previous three overtime games came over a span of 101 contests.