How to report a power outage - KAIT-Jonesboro, AR-News, weather, sports

How to report a power outage

Posted: Updated:

If you have a power outage, the best way to let Duke Energy Progress know is by calling them at 1-800-419-6356.

After dialing the number, a brief message will offer the latest restoration information. Callers can then select whether they are reporting an outage or have an emergency.

Callers who are Duke Energy Progress customers can get an receive an estimated time of restoration for their home or business.

Once power is returned, the system can call customers to confirm that electricity is working properly.

Callers can also say they are having an  emergency and be routed directly to a Duke Energy Progress representative.

If you can go online, you can report the outage here.

If you have a downed or sagging power line, you should report that to the power company as well as your local police.

Powered by WorldNow

472 Craighead Co. 766
Jonesboro, AR 72401
(870) 931-8888

FCC Public File
(870) 336-1816
EEO Report
Closed Captioning

All content © Copyright 2000 - 2014 Worldnow and KAIT. All Rights Reserved.
For more information on this site, please read our Privacy Policy and Terms of Service.