Arkansas (18-9, 7-7) at No. 17/15 Kentucky (21-6, 11-3)
Date: Thursday, February 27, 2014
Time: 6:00 P.M.
City: Lexington, Ky.
Site: Rupp Arena (23,500)
Online Video: ESPN3 & WatchESPN
Talent: Rece Davis (P-B-P) & Bob Knight (Analyst)
Audio: Razorback/IMG Sports Network
Talent: Chuck Barrett (P-B-P) & Rick Schaeffer (Analyst)
Satellite Radio: Sirius 91, XM 91
Live Stats: www.ArkansasRazorbacks.com
Twitter: @RazorbackMBB | #Fastest40 | #WeHOGS
Last 5 Games: 4-1 | Streak: W3
Road Record: 2-5 | Streak: W1
Vs. Ranked Teams: 87-120 | On The Road: 11-50
Vs. Kentucky: 10-25 | Streak: W2
At Rupp Arena: 2-10 | Streak: L9
Last Meeting: Arkansas, 87-85 (OT) • Jan. 14, 2014
AT A GLANCE
Just over six weeks removed from an overtime thriller on ESPN that ended with a game-winning put-back dunk by sophomore MICHAEL QUALLS with 0.2 seconds left, Arkansas and Kentucky will meet at Rupp Arena for the first time since 2012. Thursday's game features the top two scoring teams in the SEC and two of the hottest teams in the league as they've combined to go 11-3 in the month of February. The Razorbacks have won five of their last six games to climb out of a 2-6 start to SEC play and move into a tie for fourth place (7-7) entering Wednesday.
RAZORBACK FAST BREAK FACTS
• Won five of last six and searching for first four-game SEC win streak since 2010 and first back-to back SEC road victories since that same run.
• Half (7) of its SEC games have been decided by five points or less, including four games decided by two points or less, the most since the 2004-05 season.
• Five of seven SEC losses have come by a combined 19 points.
• One of three Division I programs and the only BCS team to rank in the top 30 nationally in scoring (80.5/20th), assists (15.6/T-25th), steals (8.7/10th) and blocks (5.5/T-27th).
• Lead the SEC and rank 20th in the nation in scoring (80.5) with no players in the top 20 in the SEC in scoring.
• The 80.5 points per game is the most since 1997-98.
• Only team in the SEC to score 100 points three times, which is the same total produced the
previous seven years combined.
• 10 different players have reached double figures while six players have led the team in scoring.
• Appeared on the #SCtop10 eight times, including seven via dunks from sophomore MICHAEL
• The Arkansas bench is averaging 32.6 points, has supplied a double figure scorer in 21 games, including the leading scorer in the last two road wins, and has out-scored the opposition 22 times resulting in a +13.9 per game margin.
• Also lead the SEC in assists (15.6), assist/turnover ratio (1.3) and turnover margin (+5.7), a figure it has led the league in both years under coach Anderson.
• Turnover margin of +5.7 ranks fourth in the nation.
• 562 points off turnovers, good for 26 percent of its scoring.
• Won the turnover battle by double-digits five times and have scored 20+ points off turnovers in 14 games.
• Finished with a positive assist/turnover ratio in 23 games, while opponents have accomplished the feat four times, including just two in SEC action.
• Won the turnover battle in 30 of last 31 games dating back to last year and 79 of 91 games under coach Anderson.
• Own a 5-0 record when passing out 20+ assists while coach Anderson is 80-1 all-time when his teams accomplish the feat.
• Hit a three-pointer in 831 consecutive games, good for the sixth-longest streak in the nation.
• Forced opponents into 20 turnovers 20 times (19-1), including six times (6-0) this season, under Anderson, while coming away with 10+ steals in 32 contests (25-8).
• Anderson's #Fastest40 style of play has resulted in his teams winning the turnover battle in 330 of 388 career games.