A-STATE/MEMPHIS SERIES HISTORY
• Memphis leads the all-time series 90-54-1
• A-State and Memphis split the series last season, with each team winning a game on the road.
• The Red Wolves recorded the second most strikeouts in a game with 18 against the Tigers in 1995.
• A-State had seven doubles agains the Tigers in a game in 1991, which is tied for the most in a game in school history.
• Arkansas State drove in 26 runs against the Tigers during a game in 1992, the most ever in a single-game in program history.
CROFT SOLIDIFIES BULLPEN
• Since permantently moving to the bullpen on March 10, A-State senior pitcher senior Morgan Croft has not allowed a run in his last 11.1 innings.
• Croft has also collected three saves during that time and has given up just two hits and five walks.
WOODHOUSE FINDS ROLE IN THE PEN
• Senior pitcher Cody Woodhouse has been dominant coming out of the bullpen this season for the Red Wolves. He has allowed just five runs in 22.1 innings of work (4 of which came in his outing at UTA on March 23).
STRANGE BUT TRUE FACTS
• A-State is a perfect 9-0 when collecting at least 10 hits in a game this season.
• The 3rd and 7th innings have been A-State inning's to produce this season. A-State has out scored its opponents by a combined 59-8 in thoe innings.
• When leading after 7 innings the Red Wolves are 13-1 and are a perfect 13-0 when leading after 8 innings.
TWICE AS WILD
• A-State senior Zach Maggio scored all the way from second base on a wild pitch Wednesday night against Ole Miss. The Rebels' catcher couldn't locate the ball when it bounced in the air and it only rolled a few feet away so Maggio rounded third and scored easily without a play at the plate.
STEALING HOME TWICE IN A WEEK
• A-State stole home twice in one week after stealing home just once in all of 2013.
• A-State's Matt Burgess completed a steal of home on March 11 at Murray State, while Dustin Jones stole home on March 14 at Tomlinson Stadium against UALR.
• In both instances, both were the results of double steals.
• A-State also stole home against UALR in 2013 when Kevin Fitzpatrick accomplished the feat in the second to last game of the year.
• A-State's Dustin Jones ranks 22nd in the nation in consecutive starts in the nation at 124.