Suspects caught on camera robbing liquor store, pistol whipped o - KAIT Jonesboro, AR - Region 8 News, weather, sports

Suspects caught on camera robbing liquor store, pistol whipped owner

JACKSON, MS (Mississippi News Now) -

Police are looking for three men who allegedly robbed a South Jackson convenient store owner at gunpoint.

WLBT has exclusive video of the armed robbery that happened last Monday.

"I'm facing all the guns around me. There was no way I could defend myself," said store owner Gobind Dadlani.

For 9 years Dadlani has been servicing this South Jackson community with his convenience store.

He says he's been robbed before but nothing like this.

He showed us exclusive video of three men, wearing mask, holding him up at gunpoint.

"They took my laptop, my smart phone, my personal watch, my basic phone, cash and finally they stole my car."

The men threatened Dadlani for more valuables and pistol whipped him.

"It made me feel like...just go head finish me off," Dadlani said.

The men eventually left the store in Dadlani's car.

Police recovered the car off Hickory Drive this week. Fortunately the men didn't notice his wallet in the visor.

Dadlani says investigators forgot one thing.

"They didn't fingerprint the car."

Finger printing the car -- a critical piece of evidence that could have led police to their suspects.

Dadlani is now considering leaving this neighborhood because he says it's not worth his life.

"Well maybe it's time for me to leave,  probably I'm tired of it, I'm terrified"

Copyright 2014 MSNewsNow. All rights reserved.

Crews work to restore power to residents following overnight storm damage

Saturday, March 25 2017 11:28 AM EDT2017-03-25 15:28:38 GMT
    Saturday, March 25 2017 11:38 AM EDT2017-03-25 15:38:12 GMT
    (Source: Craighead Electric Cooperative Facebook Page)(Source: Craighead Electric Cooperative Facebook Page)

Several residents affected by overnight storms may have to wait a while before their power is restored.

City incinerator cut off following early morning storm damage

Saturday, March 25 2017 10:37 AM EDT2017-03-25 14:37:51 GMT
    Saturday, March 25 2017 10:53 AM EDT2017-03-25 14:53:10 GMT
    (Source: Bill Campbell)(Source: Bill Campbell)

The city of Jonesboro announced Saturday morning that access to the city's incinerator has been cut off in the wake of storms that rolled through the area.

New business comes to Bono

Friday, March 24 2017 11:38 PM EDT2017-03-25 03:38:07 GMT
    Friday, March 24 2017 11:45 PM EDT2017-03-25 03:45:53 GMT

One-third of the Jim Co Factory building in Bono will now be used as another factory, bring six to eight jobs to the city.