Suspects caught on camera robbing liquor store, pistol whipped o - KAIT Jonesboro, AR - Region 8 News, weather, sports

Suspects caught on camera robbing liquor store, pistol whipped owner

JACKSON, MS (Mississippi News Now) -

Police are looking for three men who allegedly robbed a South Jackson convenient store owner at gunpoint.

WLBT has exclusive video of the armed robbery that happened last Monday.

"I'm facing all the guns around me. There was no way I could defend myself," said store owner Gobind Dadlani.

For 9 years Dadlani has been servicing this South Jackson community with his convenience store.

He says he's been robbed before but nothing like this.

He showed us exclusive video of three men, wearing mask, holding him up at gunpoint.

"They took my laptop, my smart phone, my personal watch, my basic phone, cash and finally they stole my car."

The men threatened Dadlani for more valuables and pistol whipped him.

"It made me feel like...just go head finish me off," Dadlani said.

The men eventually left the store in Dadlani's car.

Police recovered the car off Hickory Drive this week. Fortunately the men didn't notice his wallet in the visor.

Dadlani says investigators forgot one thing.

"They didn't fingerprint the car."

Finger printing the car -- a critical piece of evidence that could have led police to their suspects.

Dadlani is now considering leaving this neighborhood because he says it's not worth his life.

"Well maybe it's time for me to leave,  probably I'm tired of it, I'm terrified"

Copyright 2014 MSNewsNow. All rights reserved.

Overturned tanker causes traffic troubles on I-55

Friday, November 24 2017 12:19 PM EST2017-11-24 17:19:17 GMT
    Friday, November 24 2017 1:03 PM EST2017-11-24 18:03:42 GMT
    (Source: Marion Fire Dept. via Facebook)(Source: Marion Fire Dept. via Facebook)

An overturned tanker caused trouble for holiday travelers heading to Jonesboro.

An overturned tanker caused trouble for holiday travelers heading to Jonesboro.

Arkansas man gets two special gifts this holiday season

Friday, November 24 2017 9:04 AM EST2017-11-24 14:04:33 GMT
    Friday, November 24 2017 12:57 PM EST2017-11-24 17:57:06 GMT
    (Source: KATV)(Source: KATV)

A Benton, AR, man is getting two unexpected gifts this holiday season.

A Benton, AR, man is getting two unexpected gifts this holiday season.

Dozens line up to buy Christmas trees

Friday, November 24 2017 12:31 PM EST2017-11-24 17:31:29 GMT
    Friday, November 24 2017 12:53 PM EST2017-11-24 17:53:33 GMT
    (Source: Danna Reece Johnson via Facebook)(Source: Danna Reece Johnson via Facebook)

Dozens of people lined up Friday morning outside a Jonesboro Christmas tree plantation to pick out their tree.