This article was originally distributed via PRWeb. PRWeb, WorldNow and this Site make no warranties or representations in connection therewith.
Families who are looking for a fall getaway destination should consider one of these great destinations recommended by Global Vacation Ventures.
West Palm Beach, Florida (PRWEB) August 22, 2014
Family vacations are extremely important, because they allow families to bond and make special memories together. While the kids on their fall vacation break, Global Vacation Ventures knows that some of the most popular places for families to visit are amusement parks, which offer thrills for everyone. For travelers who are setting out with their families this fall, Global Vacation Ventures recommends some of these top amusement parks.
1. Knoebels Amusement Resort in Elysburg, Pennsylvania - Knoebels is one of the few veteran amusement parks in America. Its history dates back to the early 1900s, when rides involved hay and horses. A lot has changed since then, and Knoebels now offers a wide array of thrill rides and kids rides including a giant Ferris wheel. Global Vacation Ventures knows that families will like the pay-per-ride approach so that they can customize their experience. Ride prices range from .75 cents to 3 dollars. There is also an option for an all-day plan.
2. LEGOLAND in Carlsbad, California - Who would not love a LEGO-themed adventure? Kids and adults alike enjoy the 50-plus rides and the amazing displays of LEGO creations that can be seen throughout the park. Visitors will marvel at Miniland USA- a miniature replica displaying different regions in the U.S. including Las Vegas and New York.
3. The Boardwalk at Hersheypark in Hershey, Pennsylvania - Aside from being the home base of Hershey Chocolate, the town of Hershey houses one of the best theme parks in the nation. Global Vacation Ventures knows that whether visitors are looking for a low-key ride to enjoy with the little ones or a hair-raising, mind-bending roller coaster, Hersheypark is the place to go.
4. Coney Island in Brooklyn, New York - Just a stones throw away from New York City, Coney Island is one of those amusement parks that have been around for a very long time; since the early 1900s, in fact. One simply cannot visit New York without stopping at this national landmark. Global Vacation Ventures recommends taking the historic wooden coaster, the Cyclone, for a whirl.
5. Six Flags in multiple locations - With many locations to choose from across America, Six Flags is one of the most popular amusement parks in the nation. Boasting acres of fun, food and adventure, this amusement park mainstay offers something for every level of adventurist. Young and old will love planning their next visit and making a list of what rides to try first. Always updating their attractions, Six Flags guarantees the greatest thrill ride around.
Global Vacation Ventures encourages travelers to check for exciting parks near their fall vacation destinations. For more information on great travel with this country club concierge travel agency, visit http://www.crofpalmbeach.com/.
For the original version on PRWeb visit: http://www.prweb.com/releases/GlobalVacationVentures/GlobalVacationVentures/prweb12113886.htm
Information contained on this page is provided by an independent third-party content provider. WorldNow and this Station make no warranties or representations in connection therewith. If you have any questions or comments about this page please contact email@example.com.