JONESBORO, AR (KAIT) - A small structure fire blocked traffic on Main Street in Jonesboro for about an hour Saturday night.
According to Jonesboro Fire Dispatch, they got a call about smoke coming out of the Godsey's building at around 7:10 p.m.
Jonesboro fire crews said it started inside an older chimney in the kitchen area, then started spreading between the roof and the ceiling. However, crews were able to stop it from spreading to other things.
The fire department said the building only received minor structural damage and that everyone was quickly evacuated from the restaurant.
There were no injuries reported in this incident.