More information released about Jonesboro house fire - KAIT Jonesboro, AR - Region 8 News, weather, sports

More information released about Jonesboro house fire

(Source: KAIT) (Source: KAIT)
JONESBORO, AR (KAIT) -

New information was released to Region 8 News about a fire in southwest Jonesboro on Tuesday, March 3.

According to an incident report, a space heater ignited a can of gasoline at 3207 Candlewood, setting the home on fire. The home was heavily damaged.

The report stated that a man had been working on his motorcycle in the garage and used a space heater to keep him warm. The report stated the space heater was too close to the gasoline.

The department said no one was home at the time of the fire. No one was injured.

Copyright 2015 KAIT. All rights reserved.

Powered by Frankly