House Fire Claims the Life of a Greene County Woman

FEBRUARY 13, 2005 -

PARAGOULD, AR - Authorities responded to a house fire on Greene Co. Rd 733 near Paragould around 3:00 p.m. Sunday afternoon.

Neighbors noticed smoke coming from the home and dialed 911.

After the fire department arrived on the scene they discovered flames in the kitchen on the west side of the mobile home.

The fire claimed the life of a 33-year-old mother of three.

Her cause of death was smoke inhalation.

It took the fire department about 40 minutes to put out the fire.

Her children were not at home at the time of the incident.

Identification of the woman is being held at this time until the family is notified.