TRUMANN, AR (KAIT) - Police in Trumann made 10 arrests during an undercover operation.
Truman Police Chief Chad Henson said in a news release Friday that the arrests were made during Operation Tainted Pill.
Henson said his department deployed an undercover officer in Trumann in the "past several months."
During that time the officer made several narcotic purchases and provided information to detectives which led to multiple arrests.
Police also seized over 15 grams of meth ice, over 4 grams of marijuana, drug paraphernalia and $3,823 during the operation.
Here is a list of those arrested with their charges, according to Henson:
- Jeremy Wilson, 29, possession of a controlled substance (pills) without a prescription
- John Armstrong, 33, possession of drug paraphernalia
- Edward Williams, 46, possession of a controlled substance (pills) without a prescription
- John Adams, 29, possession of drug paraphernalia
- Camellia Foxx, 38, possession of meth and drug paraphernalia
- Shannon Holtorf, 33, delivery of meth
- Terry Dodson, 28, delivery of meth, possession with intent to deliver and possession of drug paraphernalia
- Antonio Gonzales, 45, delivery of meth (2 counts)
- Terry Fletcher, 50, delivery of meth (2 counts)
- Amber Elrod, 31, delivery of meth
Mobile users, click here to see the slideshow of suspects.
Copyright 2015 KAIT. All rights reserved.