Early morning Caraway fire possibly started in bathroom

Early morning Caraway fire possibly started in bathroom
Window where crews believe fire started (Source: KAIT)
Window where crews believe fire started (Source: KAIT)
Crews working the scene (Source: KAIT)
Crews working the scene (Source: KAIT)

CARAWAY, AR (KAIT) - Crews put out a fire early Thursday morning at a home in Caraway.

Caraway Fire Chief Scott Browning said firefighters received the call around 1:30 a.m. about a house on fire on Craighead County Road 842, near Highway 154.

Browning said when they arrived, the fire was coming out through the window of the back bathroom.

However, they were able to send in 2 firefighters to extinguish the blaze.

The fire was contained to that back bathroom, where Browning believes the fire started.

Browning said as of Thursday morning, they believe it was an electrical fire.

No one was injured, but some of the residents were treated for smoke inhalation.

Copyright 2015 KAIT. All rights reserved.

Region 8 News App - Install or update on your: iPhone | Android