LAKE CITY, AR (KAIT) - A cleanup project turned explosive in Lake City Wednesday.
Fire crews received a call from a home off Craighead County Road 505 about a shed fire and an explosion.
Fire officials found out residents were cleaning and burning around the home. They went inside to continue cleaning, and then came outside to find the fire had spread to a shop where a gas can exploded.
No one was injured, but the shop is a total loss according to the Lake City Fire Department.
Copyright 2015 KAIT. All rights reserved.