PARAGOULD, AR (KAIT) - Students and faculty returned to Paragould High School after a gas leak was reported Tuesday morning.
The group was in field house at the football field until they were allowed back in the school around 10 a.m.
According to a social media post by the school, a small gas leak was detected. Students in grades 7 through 12 were evacuated.
School officials say parents were notified about the leak via phone message.
All students were safe during the evacuation.
Copyright 2015 KAIT. All rights reserved.