MOUNTAIN HOME, AR (KAIT) - Arkansas State University-Mountain Home (ASUMH) recently held a ceremony honoring graduates of its Certified Nursing Assistant program.
The graduates completed 99 hours of course work within four weeks.
In order to graduate, they had to pass a skills and knowledge exam.
ASUMH instructor Amy Clark, RN, present certificates to the following graduates:
- Agnes Pogrzebski of Norfork;
- Alissa Bennett of Salesville;
- Lydia Jahrlin of Flippin;
- Casey Christian of Midway;
- Maddison Mendez of Gainsville, MO;
- Patricia Berquhart of Norfork.
For information on upcoming classes or scholarships, contact ASUMH Health Science Coordinator Sarah Smith at (870) 508-6266 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Copyright 2015 KAIT. All rights reserved.