JONESBORO, AR (KAIT) - Jonesboro dispatch confirmed to Region 8 News that fire crews worked a fire Monday night.
Dispatch said the fire broke out along the 100 block of West Nettleton Avenue.
According to Battalion Chief Tim Rowell with the Jonesboro Fire Department, a bedroom caught fire.
Rowell stated the cause could have been a candle, but crews aren't sure yet.
He said no one in the home was injured, but a dog did not make it.
Rowell stated the fire destroyed one room in the apartment.
Copyright 2016 KAIT. All rights reserved.