JONESBORO, AR (KAIT) - The Jonesboro E911 Dispatch Center is reporting several traffic alerts that drivers need to know about.
Dispatch said they have received reports of ice on the roads at the following locations:
- Bridge Street Bridge
- Willett Bridge
- Stadium /63 Overpass
- Parker/E Of Harrisburg/Curve
- S Caraway Rd / Stadium Blvd & Hwy 1
Dispatch is also reporting the following road closures:
- Police reporting HWY 226 & HWY 67 southbound ramp closed, large trucks blocking road, Sand truck on the scene is also stuck.
- Police reporting 12 vehicles in the ditch on Dan Avenue and Highway 63. Exits & ramps blocked at this time.
- Road blocked at Highland Drive and Harrisburg Road because of a 2-car accident.
Temperatures are expected to rise above freezing in the afternoon hours and it is expected to help road conditions.
Copyright 2016 KAIT. All rights reserved.