WYNNE, AR (KAIT) - A Region 8 man faces multiple charges, including burglary and possession, following his arrest in Cross County.
According to a news release from the sheriff's office, 29-year-old Justin Dale Reed of Wynne is a suspect in at least two residential burglaries.
On Tuesday, a man reported his house had been burglarized and provided a deputy with a description of the truck involved.
When an ATF agent attempted to speak with Reed after spotting the truck at the Tobacco Store in Wynne, Reed reportedly sped off.
After a small pursuit, deputies arrested Reed on the following charges:
- Residential burglary
- Theft of property
- Criminal trespassing
- Possession of drug paraphernalia
- Possession of a controlled substance (meth)
- Possession of a firearm by certain persons
- Simultaneous possession of drugs and firearms
- Driving on suspended driver’s license
- Reckless driving
- Fleeing on foot
- Fleeing in a vehicle
- No liability insurance
- Driving while intoxicated-FWI drugs
He is being held in lieu of a $250,000 bond.
According to the sheriff's office, deputies recovered all items from the two burglaries with the exception of a couple pieces of jewelry.
Copyright 2016 KAIT. All rights reserved.