GMR8's Birthday Club Guidelines
- Good Morning Region8 Birthday Club is open to residents of the Region 8 viewing area
- Birthday Club Entry is made by online form submission on kait8.com. As part of the submission process, Birthday Club entrants may upload an image of themselves to be shown during the daily Birthday Club on Good Morning Region 8.
- Images will be reviewed and qualified prior to airing or online display. Images deemed in questionable or poor taste will be disallowed.
- Image graphic format must be 'jpg'. Image size must exceed 400 pixels wide by 400 pixels height. Entrants whose images are deemed unsuitable may not be shown on-air nor online.
- Multiple entries are not allowed and will disqualify entrants, unless prior communication with KAIT personnel establishes reason for multiple entry (such as a computer failure). KAIT-TV, kait8.com nor any sponsors cannot be held responsible for entry failure due to computer failures and/or incompatibilities. Digital photos will automatically be deleted from our computer systems after the entrant's birthday has passed. Entrants will need to re-submit for each year's birthday.
- To be eligible to be a part of on-air and online Birthday Club, entrants must complete Birthday Club entry two (2) weeks prior to their birthday. Likewise, a 2-week prior entry is required to be eligible to receive prize consideration(s).
- Pursuant to COPPA requirements, children under the age of 13 who wish to become members of Birthday Club, must have the consent of their parents or legal guardians.