GREENE COUNTY, AR (KAIT) - Greene County sheriff's deputies, assisting Arkansas Probation and Parole, arrested seven people Wednesday on a variety of charges, including drug possession.
While searching a home in the 300-block of Landrum Lane, deputies reported finding a set of scales and 30.5 grams of suspected potpourri, a synthetic drug.
They arrested Marcus Cureton, 32, on suspicion of possession of drug paraphernalia and possession of a Schedule I or II controlled substance greater than 10 grams but less than 200 grams.
Deputy Chief Rick Mellow said deputies also arrested the following during Wednesday's searches:
- Alfred Pullen-Parole violation
- Wendell Pullen-Parole violation, 2 warrants and possession of a controlled substance
- Bruce Weyer-Parole violation
- Shall Cooper-Parole violation
- Dawn Irwin-Parole violation
- Jessie Massey-Parole violation
Copyright 2016 KAIT. All rights reserved.