BLYTHEVILLE, AR (KAIT) - A two-story apartment in Blytheville caught fire Wednesday afternoon.
The Blytheville Fire Department was contacted by police in reference to a structure fire at 1100 Willow Drive.
When the fire department arrived, they saw flames coming out of the front of the structure on the second floor.
The fire department had to call for another truck to come assist in putting out the flames.
When officials entered the building, they went to an apartment upstairs where they said the fire originated.
Fire Chief Mike Carney says they fire is believed to have started around a stove.
Carney said one man banged on other people's doors alerting them of the fire.
Everyone made it out safely and no injuries were reported.
The department says the fire is still under investigation.
Copyright 2016 KAIT. All rights reserved.