CORNING, AR (KAIT) - Sheriff's deputies in Clay County arrested two people after a search turned up drugs and a loaded gun.
According to Sheriff Terry Miller, deputies executed a search warrant at a residence on Highway 67 in Corning on Monday around 8:15 p.m.
Officers found "several items" of drug paraphernalia, marijuana, methamphetamine, prescription pills and a loaded handgun while searching the building and a vehicle on the property, according to Miller.
Keith Wilson, 42, and Julie Bryant, 21, both of Corning were arrested.
Both face numerous charges including:
- Felony Possession of Controlled Substance Methamphetamine with Intent to Distribute
- Felony Possession Drug Paraphernalia with Intent to Distribute
- Felony Possession Drug Paraphernalia with Intent to Use
- Felony Simultaneous Possession Drugs and Firearms
- Felony Possession Controlled Substance without Prescription
- Misdemeanor Possession Controlled Substance without Prescription 2 counts
- Misdemeanor Possession Controlled Substance Marijuana
- Misdemeanor Possession Drug Paraphernalia
Wilson and Bryant are in the Clay County Detention Center on $75,000 and $100,000 bond, respectively.
Copyright 2016 KAIT. All rights reserved.