Jonesboro firefighters respond to residential fire

Jonesboro firefighters respond to residential fire

JONESBORO, AR (KAIT) - The Jonesboro Fire Department responded to a residential fire at 2209 Fairfield Drive.

According to the Jonesboro Fire Department, the fire was reported just after 5:30 Monday night.

The flames were caused by a small cooking fire above the kitchen stove, but when crews arrived on the scene, it had already been put out.

No one was injured in the fire.

After firefighters cleared out the smoke, they installed smoke detectors for the family.

Copyright 2016 KAIT. All rights reserved.

Region 8 News App - Install or update on your: iPhone | Android