WALNUT RIDGE, AR (KAIT) - Lawrence Memorial Hospital in Walnut Ridge will be offering free autism community workshops every Tuesday in March from 6-7 pm.
The event will be located in the Ralph Joseph Education Building, 1219 West Main Suite 1750.
Several speakers will present information to families who have children on the autism spectrum.
There will be a variety of topics discussed and free refreshments will be provided.
- March 1: Autism Association of Northeast Arkansas
- March 8: Miracle Kids Success Academy
- March 15: Susanne Belk, BCBA
- March 22: Miracle Kids Success Academy
- March 29: The Center for Exceptional Families
For more information, contact Licensed Professional Counselor Polly Harris at (870)-886-1255.
Copyright 2016 KAIT. All rights reserved.