Pet killed in house fire

Pet killed in house fire
(Source: KAIT-TV)
(Source: KAIT-TV)
(Source: KAIT-TV)
(Source: KAIT-TV)
(Source: KAIT-TV)
(Source: KAIT-TV)

BONO, AR (KAIT) - Multiple fire departments were called to a house fire in Bono.

Fire crews were dispatched shortly after 11:30 a.m. Thursday to the 200-block of County Road 122.

A dog was removed from the house and emergency crews began administering CPR to it. However, it did not make it.

No word, yet, on what may have started the fire.

Cash and Valley View firefighters assisted in putting the fire out.

Copyright 2016 KAIT. All rights reserved.

Region 8 News App - Install or update on your: iPhone | Android